Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hey folks, sorry again for the absence, but have been really busy with tons of stuff, mostly old hobbies like video games and movies, and of course creating and designing my own board games... my newest being Dragon Hunt... This actually is turning out to be my best game yet... and that was reserved for Starships and G-Slingers...lol.. But this one is like my low rent Dungeons and Dragons.. kinda like its slow, mildly retarded little brother...lol... I wanted to make it really accessible for non gamer nerds, but not too shallow or forgettable... I wanted it to be fast playing and fun like 2 of my favorite board games, Dungeon and Dungeon run and Zombies!!!... So you see what i was going for...Here is the logo and a sampling of the board, the main board is much bigger, like 4 times the size of what you see here... and here are some of the pieces and terrain board tiles...


No comments: