Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm sick....

Hey all... new post, no new pics, but they're always comin... I'm a pretty sick dude... besides all my other health problems i've lived with all these years, one of which i already knew i had bad, rheumatoid arthritis, turns out I have fibromyalgia... i wont get into what it is here, cuz its complicated, just google it... all i have to say is it SUCKS... all you can do is manage and treat the pain it causes, and one of the drugs that actually works is called Lyrica...shitload of side effects including death, like most modern drugs, and it makes you bloat... and i'm startin to bloat... i'm a skinny dude now with fat fuckin wrists... nice... thank you baby Jeezus....

1 comment:

mag1knj09 said...

Hey well not much to say I,you, and everyone else knows how cool your art is. LOL I checked it out when you sent the address on XBOX very cool man. the one with the skull looks like pusshead did it. LOL