Friday, April 30, 2010

Sketch revise


Was playing around with this sketch... every time i look at it i see things wrong and things i should change... and then there are times when it looks fine... so i'm not sure if it REALLY sux or if its just my OCDs...lol.. well here is a new modified version, with a little color thrown in for good measure... I would really love comments or critiques from everyone, good and i especially love the bad ones, so i know what i'm doin wrong and try to improve for later drawings... and i can see that i still have visitors here... so comment away and have fun...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Breaking news I stumbled up site which run amazing xrumer service! I ordered this service before 2 weeks got 1560 visitors at the day campaign started after 2 weeks I got 1st page positions in google for all my keywords. This is most powerful backlink building service ever. I have dealt also with other xrumer service providers but they provided only logs which was full of shit. But when i ordered from
[url=http://xrumerservice.org]xrumer[/url]
I got nice detailed report and best part is that every single links pointed directly to my message. I will definitely order from him again If you also want to order feel free to order from this page!
[url=http://xrumerservice.org]xrumer[/url]

Gizmo358 said...

Looks great from here, the post before me looks very spammy..