Thursday, March 25, 2010

Maxx


My new Maxx figure... Loved this comic back in the day, was so friggin weird and the art style was awesome... and this thing is like 3 pounds of solid plastic... lol.. Dreading this weekend cuz i have to go to the wake of a friend who was killed last week in a motorcycle accident... so sad, still in a kinda shock that its not real... and on top of that i have to go struggling with health problems and the prospect of seeing fake asshole motherfuckers i used to work with who i thought were my friends, but behind my back, wanted to see me fired... people are fuckin lovely, so i'll just walk away from them and leave... i'm just a ball of sunshine ain't i?... since i can't say it there out of respect for my friend... eat shit douchebags, you know who you are, and if you try to be fake and say hi and be friendly, you'll definitely know...lol

No comments: