Monday, March 8, 2010

Iron Man 3


Hey all, I'm back... Been awhile, usual shit caught up in... medical, you name it, just lose track of everything and i hardly post anymore... This post is for my friend Justin... Today we both saw the Iron Man 2 trailer, and it was amazing, you gotta check it out... Then we got into a discussion if the Helmet would fit on an adult, and he insisted it would'nt... I insisted that it did... I already picked up the arc-light and some of the new figures last week cuz i collect stupid shit like this, and i saw the helmet, hence i had a feeling i could jam it on my head.. So after I got off the phone with him, I made a Walmart run, since we have one right behind our apt. complex, and sure enough, they had one.. one was a sign from Baby Jeebus, and omen, so i had to buy it, it was meant for ME... Got it home, assembled it, and with a slight modification, that is i took out the adjustable head strap in it.. It fits!... As you can see in the pic... Thats why I'm posting this as proof, Justin wanted a pic... here ya go buddy... I win!!... And im the proud owner of a wonderful Iron Man helmet... Thing is quite awesome... Eyes light up, it closes slow, like those old 80's cassette decks...lol.. cool sound effects too... and the arc-light is cool as hell too... thats the heart tony stark has in chest that powers the armor.. lights up and makes cool ass sounds too... So now i'm gonna go and call the hospital and see if they can send paramedics over to see if they can cut it off my head... I keed, I keed, got it off just fine, and might even wear it tonight while i'm playing call of duty online...lol... Catch ya later kiddies, i'll try to post more regularly, i promise.....

No comments: