Tuesday, June 22, 2010

dead-I logo


Here is the logo i did for the side project i named dead-I creations, a division of FCKindustries... both of which are little BS phantom companies that exist solely in my little head...lol... I just love creating cool logos, so i had to do one for this, my little side project of drawing custom shirts, one of a kind pieces of art on t-shirt, whatever the customer wants, any color shirt, with a black sharpie marker...lol... I'm like a Bob Ross or Bill Alexander, but the t-shirt is my canvas, and a sharpie is my brush...lol... anyways, no requests yet, still waiting for some, in the meantime i'm just makin these for myself and my friends... like i said, i may do a vampirella one next, who knows, but hope you guys like these new pics, most posts i've done on this blog in awhile...lol.. nice to be back makin more posts...

No comments: