Monday, January 16, 2012

Figgums, love me some figgums...


Here is a figgum i made of myself... pretty hideous just like the original...lol... I love the chibi style, and am offering to make these for anybody who wants em, just message me in the comments.. i took a few pics of this one, so you'll be seein more of it in later posts, cuz theres gonna be alot of em today..lol... Figgums are one of a kind models of anything you want, your pets or friends or family, done in this chibi style... chibi means super cutesy in japanese...lol... so yeah, super cutesy versions of pets and people.. I make these by hand outta sculpey, which after its done is like a plastic, so they're almost indestructable...lol... i broke pieces off, but you can super glue them back together in a snap... so here i am, immortalized in plastic...lol

No comments: