Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rockin Out


Here i am rockin out with BC Rich Warlock wearing my Halford hat... sorry, don't have assless chaps so i cant't complete the full ensemble...lol.. Halford is the Metal God, whatever his sexual preference is, I love him no matter what... um, love not in a gay way, love in he's like one of the coolest motherfuckers in metal and still one of the best voices in music no matter what genre he sings, he's a badass... well i'm continuing my annoying assault on all your patiences out there with my annoying little likeness of myself...lol.. i'm having fun, so thats all that counts...lol... Just keeping busy till i can play xbox360 again when the nascar race is over, and i already got all my dinner ingredients prepped and ready to go too, making salmon and teriyaki rice and asparagus... nom nom nom... I'm like a gourmet chef too, my list of talents just grows like everyday, God, i'm awesome...lol... and delusional too...lol

No comments: