Sunday, October 30, 2011

Slayin Dragons... Bitches...


I know i'm gonna get really annoying with my little doll, but oh well, i really am i annoying in real life anyways...lol... Keep making little additions to Munny me like a new strand of hair or another piece in my arm tattoos.. but i think i'm done, i think i already overdid it, so i'll stop now...lol... well here i am with samurai sword slaying a dragon and saving a damsel in the background...and rockin out my new hat... payin homage to the metal God, Rob Halford... in my next post i'll be rockin out out for real and wearing my Halford hat too... told ya i was gonna be annoying... Anne is watching Nascar so i can't play xbox360 so i'll be keeping amused by annoying you guys makin blog posts and facebook posts too...lol... you can add me as a friend on facebook just by searching my name, its pretty easy...

No comments: